Dishwasher danger!

Never switch on the dishwasher and leave the house.

Many homes have gone up in flames because of an electrical connection that just happens to become faulty as you vacate the house.

(This has happened to two of my friends.)

Do you know someone who would like to join my followers?  Just  tell them to click on the button on the front page – and if you have a household tip to share with our followers just click here >

Don’t miss Aggie’s Yoga sessions at her Facebook Page 

Or check out Diana Moran’s fitness website at