I’m sharing my years of household tips with you
- These are complex chemicals created during the incomplete combustion of coal.
- They contain known carcinogens, such as toluene, benzene, naphthalene, anthracna and xylene that affect everybody from the elderly to babies.
- It is also a known skin irritant. Coal tar dyes are used in products to make darker shades.
- Found in: Dark hair dyes, shampoos and scalp treatments, soaps, lotions, eyeliner, mascara.
- Read the label for: “Coal tar solution, tar, coal, carbo-cort, coal tar solution, coal tar solution USP, crude coal tar, estar, impervotar, KC 261, lavatar, picis carbonis, naphtha, high solvent naphtha, naphtha distillate, benzin B70, petroleum benzin [3,4]”